Market wraps 6th March 2020
Weekly Wrap 6 March
Volatility is at its highest level since the 2011 Euro debt crisis, and 10 year goverment bond yields reach new lows. Add to this, the Aussie market recording a 0.7% loss, and it becomes a bit of a different week in the markets.
Finally, the market has a new king after CSL topples CBA as the biggest company on the ASX.
In this week's wrap, Jessica covers:
- Agri-businesses welcome boost after rain hit Eastern Australian (0:29)
- Bega Cheese takes the cake in this week's best and worst (0:53)
- Defensive sectors hold firm: Telcos push ahead 3% (1:24)
- Where the market is YTD (1:53)
- Theory comes into practice: the importance of a diversified portfolio (2:15)