Market wraps 24th September 2021
Weekly Wrap 24 September
US and Aussie equities fell for the third straight week, rebounding slightly over the last few sessions, as China's biggest property developer coughed up its repayments. Additionally, US and Australian central banks have affirmed economic stimulus will be tapered next year.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:45) What’s in store for interest rates
- (2:05) AusNet Services (ASX:AST) rising 30% amid takeover fight
- (2:28) Travel stocks reaping the benefits of increased vaccination rates & borders reopening
- (2:55) Why iron ore stocks are rebounding
- (6:10) Five stocks that Bell Direct clients are seeing value in
Get the latest market news analysis with Bell Direct's Market Wraps.
Watch our interview series to get exclusive insights and trading ideas. Open a Bell Direct account today.
Trade smarter with our market insights, stock tips and real broker research.
Learn how to trade on our award winning platform and use our trading tools with these smart tutorials.