Market wraps 5th March 2021
Weekly Wrap 5 March
The Aussie share market lifted 1.3% (Mon-Thu) breaking its two-week losing streak. With a record trade surplus announced, and unparalleled economic growth... it seems the economic pandemonium created by the pandemic is history. However, with prices and interest rates now rising, where do you invest now?
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:30) Financials outperforming, up 5% with Commonwealth Bank (ASX:CBA) notching its biggest gain in five-weeks
- (0:38) CSL shares falling to a 2.5-year low. Is it time to buy CSL?
- (1:34) Rare-earth companies to watch following a shift in Chinese policy
- (2:25) 'Bond yields' rising and why this shouldn't cause alarm
- (4:07) What's driving the lithium price, and two stocks to consider
- (4:46) Four stocks that could fly, if you're looking for growth