Market wraps 18th June 2021
Weekly Wrap 18 June
The Aussie share market smashed another record high this Wednesday, hitting 7,406 points. With a bullish outlook for the US economy, and better than expected Australian employment data, it's no wonder we're seeing high after high after high.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:32) The eight big stock movers of the week
- (1:10) What's driving markets
- (2:15) Three technical indicators that suggest the market rally is likely to continue
- (2:42) Trading volumes hitting an 18-year low as caution sets in
- (3:54) Agriculture: the next big trading theme?
- (5:45) Two key economic data points out next week