28th June 2021
Morning Bell - Jessica Amir
The Aussie share market is set for a slow start to the week, with the futures suggesting the market will rise 0.1%.
What to watch today:
- With three days to go until the EOFY, selling/portfolio adjustments continue.
- The City of Sydney is currently in lockdown. So all eyes are on travel, hospitality and retail stocks.
- Watch Endeavour Group (ASX:EDV), after it demerged from Woolworths (ASX:WOW) on Friday.
- The oil price rallied above US$74 a barrel, after rising for its fifth week to its highest level since October 2018.
- Gold rose 0.2% and the iron ore price rose 0.4% to $214.
- Aeris Resources Ltd (ASX:AIS) is a Bell Potter BUY stock, with an upgraded price target to $23.50.
- Resolute Mining (ASX:RSG), Mincor Resources (ASX:MCR) and Galan Lithium (ASX:GLN) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.