Market wraps 16th June 2021
Morning Bell - Jessica Amir
The Aussie share market is set to open lower, with the futures suggesting the market will fall 0.2%.
Traders and investors are exercising caution awaiting the Fed’s monthly announcement.
What to watch today:
- Oil is up to US$72.12, at its highest level in almost three years.
- Iron ore hit another record high at US$221.00.
- Australia and the UK agree to a free trade deal, with tariffs being phased out over a decade.
- Australian farmers eye off another big winter crop. Watch Elders (ASX:ELD), Graincrop (ASX:GNC), Australian Agriculture Co (ASX:AAC) and Ridley Corp (ASX:RIC).
- DGL Group (ASX:DGL) was initiated as a Bell Potter Buy with a $1.50 price target.
- The a2 Milk Company (ASX:A2M), MA Financial Group (ASX:MAF) and Hearts and Minds Investments (ASX:HM1) are all giving off bullish charting signals, according to Trading Central.